Back to job search
Cloud Application Architect 1496
Cloud Application Architect
Boston, United States
24 days ago
- Collaborate with architects and engineering teams to evaluate and document reference architectures, patterns and technology selection for cloud application architectures.
- Analyze current application portfolios and define an approach for migrating applications to the public cloud providers, AWS and Azure.
- Partner with solution architects to explore pros and cons of architectural options and recommend an implementation approach.
- Create and maintain architecture diagrams that illustrate IT landscapes including the main applications and integrations/data flows between them.
- Manage application portfolios and maintain application information in the Architecture library for use in application assessments and technical impact analysis.
- Conduct research and proof of concepts to evaluate enterprise platforms and technologies, investigate vendor offerings and Industry analyst perspectives.
- Create architectural artifacts, snapshots, technical evaluations, vendor assessments and present options and recommended approach.
- Enterprise or solution architecture experience
- Architecture patterns and modeling
- Application migration to cloud
- Cloud technology, AWS, EC2, S3, EKS, FaaS/Serverless
- Cloud native services
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Application Integration & Streaming
- Database RDBMS, NoSQL, Data Lakes