12 days ago
Position: Operations Associate
Experience: 4+ years in an Administrative or Operational role
Are you the person who organizes, coordinates, and makes things happen in and outside of the office? Are you the type of person who loves solving problems, and being the backbone of a fast-moving, industry-leading organization? If so then we want to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and a people-person with a service mindset.
RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, we've experienced significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader in sales training and consulting.
We take our company values seriously: client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others.
The Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President Global Operations and will have a broad range of responsibilities. The position combines executive/administrative assistant, client service, operations and human resources responsibilities.
We are looking for a candidate who has a high standard of excellence and a polished and professional approach to their work. This is an excellent opportunity for a "go-giver" who is highly organized, thorough, careful, supportive, and ready to roll up their sleeves and support RAIN Group operations and client initiatives.
- A great “can do” attitude
- A passion for helping and supporting others
- An independent drive that thrives on achievement
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- A practical and resourceful approach to solving problems
- A willingness to adapt to changing needs
- Supporting the VP, Global Operations with day-to-day administration
- Coordinating client and delivery team schedules and logistics
- Assisting with onboarding of new talent
- Participating on the client service team by coordinating client calls and handling delivery operations logistics
- Assisting with vendor management
- Directly responding to, addressing, and resolving inbound client requests relating to RAIN Group’s products and services
- Proofreading client proposals, training materials, contracts and other documents
- Human Resources administration
- Providing miscellaneous administrative support for colleagues
- Handling other ad hoc requests, both internal and for clients, as they arise
- Superior organizational skills
- A strong desire to provide great client service
- Attention to detail and the ability to calmly juggle multiple critically important requests
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), LMS, Asana, and other technologies is a plus
- Ability to readily learn new software and technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required
- 4-year college degree
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving; logical
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to any situation
- Light Accounting skills is a plus (may include tracking results against targets, preparing and maintaining performance dashboards.)
- Business acumen
- Some light recruiting skills a plus (posting jobs on LinkedIn, asking for referrals, reviewing applications
Compensation includes a competitive salary plus bonus potential based on individual and company performance. We offer health insurance through Tufts Health Plan, dental, 401k and profit share plan and a generous mix of all-purpose vacation, sick, and personal days.