Boston, United States
26 days ago
Do you have a great eye for detail, ability to turn ideas into useful visual content, agility using technology, project management sensibilities, and a knack for getting things done fast?
We are seeking a Production Specialist to support our fast-paced growing practice, where we produce world-class training products, including video, professional slide presentations, on-line learning interfaces, webinars, live virtual classroom experiences, and more.
RAIN Group is a global sales training, performance and consulting company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, we're experiencing significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader in sales training and consulting.
We take our company values seriously: Client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others. We are a hard-working, fun, energetic group!
- Detail orientation and a desire to get things “just right”
- High level skills with common Microsoft Office products
- Aptitude for software, including learning platforms, project management platforms, and basic graphics packages
- Demonstrated ability to manage project work, under deadline
- The eye of a graphic designer, especially related to layouts, slides, pages and other use- facing media
- Team orientation, and a spirit of cooperation and customer service
- Producing content including PowerPoint slides, layout and light design, light copy, and other media for use in training programs, all in collaboration and support with our Product team and Instructional Designers.
- Managing digital user interfaces including daily deployment, updating and monitoring of; pages, embedded videos, configurations, and settings in our learning management system – with responsibility for maintaining updates and troubleshooting user challenges.
- Managing projects including complex content development, production, configuration, as a key player among a team of contributors. Utilization of PM software essential.
- Managing our vast library of learning content and resources as the “go to” person to organize our files, our upkeep, and our distribution of core assets.
- Supporting internal and external clients with any/all product project and customer service needs
- Undergraduate/bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of experience in a fast- paced professional setting
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with many moving parts and tight deadlines
- Visual production, development, layout experience at a professional level, with work samples available upon request. Professional graphic design skill is desired but not required.
- Experience and exposure to Office Suite, with demonstrated ability to master software platforms independently
This is a FT salaried role with benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.