11 days ago
Burning Glass Technologies is a leading job market analytics software firm, helping global enterprises track and plan for disruptive skills while aligning talent strategy to business strategy. Our detailed, real-time insights enable global employers, higher education leaders, and governments to take data-driven action.
Burning Glass’s team of 340 employees spans four continents and includes deep expertise in applying big data methods, natural language processing, taxonomy development, and complex model development in the HR domain. The company is backed by global private equity leader KKR.
As a member of the Burning Glass Corporate Sales Group, the Sales Representative will be responsible for sourcing, developing, and growing corporate partnerships to achieve defined revenue goals for Burning Glass. We seek to transform the way that corporations understand the talent they have, predict future changes to their workforces, define and update the skill requirements of their jobs to ensure the future readiness of their workforce, map promotion and upskilling / reskilling pathways to talent strategy, and benchmark and boost performance on diversity and inclusion measures. Building on a track record of moving the needle for our clients, Burning Glass is in the midst of developing a suite of new products to make these solutions even more scaleable. This position will play a key role in bringing these new solutions to market.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
Experience and Requirements:
- 10+ years of successful sales experience delivering data-driven products to human capital management markets, and demonstrated results in these roles.
- Extensive experience selling to C-level executives. Must exhibit an executive presence with strong negotiation skills and the ability and drive to generate revenue.
- Exceptional business acumen and strategic thinking; ability to understand market dynamics / trends that affect the sale of Burning Glass solutions and services.
- Solid experience in Human Capital Management / Talent Management markets with the ability to translate transformational market factors (e.g. regarding the Future of Work, and others) into strategies.
- Leverage these strategies to create new opportunities.
- Effectively communicate how Burning Glass applications solve business problems.
- Fundamental understanding of the primary business drivers for corporations.
- Ability to understand / assimilate customer needs and challenges, industry trends and market dynamics and translate them into solutions or product offerings that result in a positive ROI.
- Ability to educate, train and influence internal constituents on vision of corporate solutions.
- Experience in consultative sales engagements in HCM, strategic workforce planning, Talent Management, DEI or a directly related field.
- Excellent ability to initiate, build and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in virtual and in-person settings.
- Evidence of strong customer orientation and ability to form and build effective relationships.
- Experience in solution based B2B sales.
- Travel Requirements: 50%+ overnight travel required; must be able to travel by both auto and air.