Back to job search
Springfield, United States
8 days ago
Objectives of this role
- Support project by working with business users and development team to design UI screen wireframes for a new system.
- Producing relevant project documentation that ensures governance throughout the agile process whilst also demonstrating the implementation of lessons learned and best practices
- Designing clean intuitive UI workflows to facilitate user adoption and understanding Working pro-actively to resolve issues in a timely manner in order to drive customer satisfaction
- Research, learn, and apply new approaches to solve UI constraints
- Collaborating with teams to manage requests and apply standards to work efforts
- Technical consulting on our screens and data along with UI tools
- Troubleshoot UI constrains
Skills and Qualifications
- Engage stakeholders and project team members to understand user workflows and requirements.
- Experience developing interaction models and designs for data visualization and analysis.
- Proficient in evaluating the success of interaction models via concept and usability testing.
- Experience in transitioning users to a new UI and workflow throughout the design process.
- Conduct UI interaction requirements gathering sessions with users and validate requirements.
- Develop wireframes to efficiently support user workflows.
- Proficient in design software (e.g., Balsamiq).
- Ability to design with development constraints in mind.
- Identify creative ways to solve usability problems. Must have knowledge of common design patterns and industry trends.
- Effectively communicate design ideas to users and developers to elicit feedback and refine designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- UI design experience to implement attractive design is a plus.
- Experience in an investment management area setting at a large corporate entity
- Understanding of agile based development methodologies